Our steel, powder coating and screens are all sourced within a mile of each other in Anaheim, CA. Our felt comes from MI. Everything we make is made in the USA!
All our Cover are made out of electro-galvinzed steel, which offers maximum protection from rusting underneath our professional grade powder-coating. It would take a lot to rust one of our Covers. Even if a point of rust did eventually set it, the galvinization stops its spread.
If you have any questions about your order, please email us at email@example.com. We are a family run business, and one of our family members will get back to you just as soon as they can.
Promo codes are either shared via social media or on our mailing list. Certain promo codes only go out to our Cover Crew via our mailing list. Sign up to be part of our Cover Crew and get an instant promo code sent your way.
We've only had one return in all our months of shipping Covers .. so we hope you like your Cover as much as everyone else does. If there is a reason you'd still like to return your Cover, you can find details on our Retun Policy on our Terms & Conditions page.
We stand behind our products 100%. They should function well for a lifetime given normal use. Refer to our Terms & Conditions page for more details.
- BHBonnie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoSo much fun, great customer service!
So I have extremely rough curbs near my house that I really wanted to play on but they were eating my slide blocks (quad skater here). So I got the curb cover and it’s so fun!! It wasn’t quite the right shape for my curbs but I emailed the company and then sent me out more felt which works perfect to make it nice and stable. And I can use it on the floor in my house as a mini p rail when it’s raining. Which it is now. Yay!
- PMPeter m.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoSo dope
This thing is just rad af. Bring it anywhere you want, make anything a slappy curb. I need to get the extensions next.
- BCBill C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoReally talked shit at first, but bought and would recommend it.
I recently moved to NJ, from Texas. Unaware of how the curbs were here. Most straight up are unskatable. I’ve been doing this for 28 years and know when something is unskatable. I got this 7.5 one and within in 10 mins I was doing Bs 50’s.
There’s no crunch of the curb, so that’s why it’s not a 5 star ⭐️
- RSRolan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoI love the curb cover because it’s so versatile and easy to use
It’s not just a cover and you can use it in many ways if you get creative!
- NNoahVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoI was an amazing product very high quality and easy to handle and move.
It is very fun to use and a great way to get better at skateboarding